5:30pm – 7:30pm
States Recovery Systems, Inc. | 2491 Sunrise Blvd. Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
If you or someone you know is looking for an exciting and energetic career, Look no further! If you are an experienced collector that is tired of working the same old aged purchased inventory?
States Recovery Systems, Inc would like to invite you to come see our facility, learn more about the collections industry and States Recovery Systems. We will have Team Members presenting information about us and the collection industry as well as be available for one-on-one conversations to answer questions. Please bring a fresh copy of your resume. We will be serving appetizers and, refreshments.
Company High Lights:
- Established in 1988 (30+ years in service)
- Small to Mid-Size 3rd party agency
- Contingency based
- Nationally Licensed
- Blend of Cradle-to-Grave and Pool work queues (whips/collector queues)
- Sustained Growth year over year
- Vast majority of placements are freshly charged off in the last 6-9 months
- Current Average monthly placement volume exceeds $14mm
- Currently have 300+ active clients
- Numerous Major Clients currently being “On-Boarded”
- Part Time and Full Time Positions available! Collector, Support, Legal
- Hourly plus Commission
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation
- Employer Contribution: Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA, Corporate Fitness Membership
Large established Client list in:
- Large Bank/Credit Union
- Major Sacramento area Utility Company
- Major privately held University
- Multiple Local and regional Municipalities
- Large Regional Property Management Companies
We look forward to seeing you there!
States Recovery Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Please see below to submit your resume.